Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Anyone using beneficials/hygrozyme in aerocloner?

I've battled aerocloning forever! I've used bleach and different oxiders to keep bacteria away. Eventually it always comes back. I've followed permaclones cleaning regimen over and over! I've actually got some clones going now for 1 week looking fine. No callusing but no mushy stems and clones still look great. I remember one summer when I built my first aerocloner I had great roots but heat caused root rot so I added hygrozyme in there and roots healed and exploded with growth. My question...

Anyone using beneficials/hygrozyme in aerocloner?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog