Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Would this be too much P build up?

I am currently using blumats with no run off so I think you guys may have some insight here. The medium is never getting dry, however I noticed some slight curling, and figured it was ph, so wanted to catch it early. I took them to a little manual run off and it was low, around 5.5 (ingoing 5.9 max ) This is week 4 or so, however they have been on around 50 elemental ppm of P over the last two weeks, due to the natural P in the base. I think the P has been building, As far as I know P will...

Would this be too much P build up?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog