Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Switching from soil to dwc question

Will something like this set up work ok. since I only do 1-2 plants at a time and a first time user to see if I can make the switch from soil to dwc and see if yields are really bigger and can actually get the hang of it. Then maybe upgrade after I see I can do it with out to much invested. Maybe y’all can let me now what else I need on the list of need with this.thanks for the info. This is only a $50 investmentF3FD2AA2-16D4-4E5C-9132-CDBBD317CBAE.jpeg


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog