Skip to main content

Monte Carlo Casino 3 in 1 House Game Wooden Felt Craps Blackjack Roulette Table

£68.30   Buy It on eBay for only: £68.30 Buy It Now on eBay Best roulette products on ebay Don't forget to check out our gambling platform gamble-galaxy.com casino gamblers community

Kratky off-grid passive hydroponics (or how I got interested in growing)

So I recently got an interest in growing things by starting windowsill herb garden. I started with a few dirt planters but quickly got interested in the kratky jars I would see on reddit and youtube. It is like DWC but without an air pump, where as the plants drink the nutrient solution they create a moist air gap and they grow air roots. Once the plant has drank nutrient solution down you don't want to fill it up more than 1/2 way so you don't drown the air roots that have grown. The...

Kratky off-grid passive hydroponics (or how I got interested in growing)


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog

Hydroguard and Clear Rez

Hydroponics / Aeroponics Hydroguard and Clear Rez I' new to hydroponics and was wanting to know if you can mix hydroguard and Clear Rez into your nutrients or do I need to run them with fresh water? more info...

Best way to bet on 1/1 bets on #roulette

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!!

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!! . Betting on Dozens if done right tends to get the same results no matter how it's done. A simple way is to bet 1nd then 2nd then 3rd repetitively using your progression on loses. . No brainer roulette strats that actually work !