Skip to main content

A propagation and plant-growing device in one - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

(How) can I transfer a plant to bigger netpot?

I have a plant growing in a 3 inch netpot and I want to transplant it to root spa bucket which has a huge 10 inch netpot. I won't take the plant out of the smaller netpot. Rather I intend to just sit the smaller netpot inside the larger one with hydroton surrounding it. The problem is that there are already good amount of roots coming out from the bottom. Will they be damaged if I just sit the roots between a little hydroton and then place the smaller netpot carefully? Or should I just...

(How) can I transfer a plant to bigger netpot?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog