Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Enzymes and ucroots (pool shock)

Is using enzymes and uc roots (or pool shock) at the same time in my resevoir redundant or will it work?

I'm using enzymes for what I believe to be stopping salt build up. But I have some dirty resevoir so I want to use pool shock to stop it. (Brown gunk on the walls and bottom sometimes. And a film on my pump)

I use jacks321 which is relatively clean untell I add mpk later in flower. At which point salt city on everything. The enzyme I use (pond enzymes stage 2) makes it so it just...

Enzymes and ucroots (pool shock)


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog