Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

DWC vs RDWC - First time growing in hydro

Hey folks - I apologize if this topic has been beat like a dead horse several times over but I'm preparing to run my first hydroponic set up.

I've got a few fellow growers near me running different types of DWC setups and I'd like to ask the general masses here at RIU to guide me in the right direction.

So I'll be running a 4x4 tent with 600w HPS. I was originally thinking a RDWC system consisting of a res and 4 bucket sites. Nice and simple but you've also the need for an air pump...

DWC vs RDWC - First time growing in hydro


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog