Skip to main content

"Growing demand from British retailers for lit cultivation" - hortidaily.com

"Growing demand from British retailers for lit cultivation"    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics "Growing demand from British retailers for lit cultivation"    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Well water vs RO

Sorry in advance if this has been asked/debated. Searched and really didn't find an answer.

I've been using my well water and have had mild success. The ppms are high so I can never really add a decent amount of nutrients to my res. Usually 5ml of micro and 10ml of bloom of GH nutes per 5 gallons is all they can take before issues start surfacing. The buds just seem to be fairly airy. I've been looking into investing in an Apec RO water filter. Would going RO and being able to use more...

Well water vs RO


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog