Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Aeroponic Spray Timing and Ppm Survey

I'm new to aeroponics, but in preparation, I have read many threads on the subject. Everyone seems to have different philosophies on how to time their systems and what ppm they use. So I just thought I'd put this out there for all the aero growers, or those new to aero like myself, to report on their systems so we can compare and find out what works and what doesn't.

I'll start by saying that I'm doing 1 min on 7 min off with a ppm of around 400 (GH flora series) give or take a few, and a...

Aeroponic Spray Timing and Ppm Survey


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog