Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Initial well water quality

I have some questions/concerns with my well water quality. I think it’s a bit harsh for hydro but RO isn’t an option at the moment. Have the potential to set up a rain barrel down the road like next spring lol. So my well water is about all I have to use

results:
Hardness - 336ppm
EC - 0.93ms (460ppm)(163mv)
Ph - 7.32
Temp - 56F

Less important
turbidity - 1.04NTU
Alkalinity- 286
Iron - .2ppm
Color - 7Ptco

So with my starting EC so high what are my options as far as adding nutrients?
I’m...

Initial well water quality


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog