Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Water chiller/ ice probe for one 5g bubble bucket

Hello everyone im new to the site and hydroponices, recently I built a 2x2x5 grow box and purchased a 300w led along with a 5g bubble bucket. I'm getting everything ready for my first grow my question is, my garage is 85 degrees is it okay to use a ice probe or water chiller for a single 5 gallon bucket. I'm also looking to buy a portable ac unit for the garage temperature but right now I'm trying to get my bucket in order please help me out


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog