Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Sterile Reservoirs

Hello all! I am new to this group but not new to growing. I have been growing in hydro for 3 years on a small scale. My backup reservoir was a large garbage that was emptied completely and sterilized often. I am now growing on a much larger scale and my reservoirs are now 7-55 gallon drums connected together. The bottoms are not flat so there is some amount of water that never gets fully drained. I understand anaerobic and aerobic bacteria and while I have no serious slime, I know my...

Sterile Reservoirs


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog