Skip to main content

GrowGen posts wider first quarter loss on lower sales - Green Market Report

GrowGen posts wider first quarter loss on lower sales    Green Market Report from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics GrowGen posts wider first quarter loss on lower sales    Green Market Report Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Pushing the limit on underwatering during flowering and ... I f#cked up.

Problem is, I don't have much room for error. Started bloom with lights less than 10" from top of heavily LST'd plants. I can easily add space from lights if I have to. I don't want to, the other 8 plants are fine. And I'm deliberately not overwatering. Just so happens, with this much light, I can't be 2 hours late for watering. Stopped using irrigation timers/pumps, went back to manual watering. Much better watering control. But when the lights came on, I was busy online working my...

Pushing the limit on underwatering during flowering and ... I f#cked up.


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog