Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

My First Hydro

I've posted pics of this as it's progressed. Here's the details. These were six clones I took from Amnesia Haze mothers. I built the cloner and had a ten out of ten success my first try. They're in a 5 gallon DWC bubbler that I monitored for ph and ppm daily with a complete nute change about every 10 days. Next round I'll definitely use a bigger reservoir. Grown under a screen of green. 600 watt has. This pic is about 5 days before harvest. I ended up with just under 15 ounces of bud from...

My First Hydro


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog