Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Molasses in Reservoir

I have used molasses in soil and have heard and read about how using molasses in hydroponics can reek havoc on pumps that eventually leads to disaster........I have even regurgitated this same info to others and now am feeling a bit guilty since I had never even given it a try.......I have looked online everywhere and really anything I have found is negative responses about using molasses in hydroponics....so this is for those who want to know (not for those who already know)...

Molasses in Reservoir


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog