Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Increase frequency or lower ec?

With all this time on my hands I've had plenty of time to spend around my grow, I've been messing around with feed times, atm 1 min every 3 hours that's allowing the ec to raise by 0.2 over that period, it works out at 17/18% run off 24hrs.

I'm putting in 1.0 getting 1.2 back, I'm thinking if I lower the ec by another 0.2 I won't need 17/18% run off? It's crossed mind I might just be diluting salts rather than washing them out, idk?

I'm not looking to save nutrient at the cost of plant...

Increase frequency or lower ec?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog