Skip to main content

A propagation and plant-growing device in one - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Hygrozyme & Hydroguard

What's up guys. Quick question for ya. Has anyone used Hygrozyme and Hydroguard (the new one) together in a DWC/RDWC? My water temps are a higher than I'd like to see on my new setup and I saw some foam forming in the rez, which I've never seen before in years if DWC. I hooked up my chiller, but I fucking hate using them. They are the most counterproductive piece of equipment IMO. The pump for the chiller is an additional heat source and, obviously, the chiller is a major...

Hygrozyme & Hydroguard


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog