Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Flushing? Reducing ppm?

How do y'all flush in DWC? I have about 2 weeks left on a huge NYC Diesel Autoflower and I just mixed up a fresh rez of her normal nutes, 1300ppm. I'm wondering now if I should bring down the ppm a bit? I know alot if people dont believe in flushing but I personally have tasted the difference from when I flush and when I dont so I definitely want to try and get her to use up what she has in her leaves


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog