Skip to main content

A propagation and plant-growing device in one - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Coco potting up

Just wondering what others thoughts are on this. More than one person has told me they do similar. When transporting into a new pot with coco. I know every article says water until run off. Doing that though I often find the pots stay heavier for longer than I would like? I know you can over water coco but I just like the coco to dry a little at first so the roots really go searching. Anyone else water until the pots heavy and over time increase the water until giving enough for run off...

Coco potting up


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog