Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Trouble with diagnosis... Calcium deficiency?

I noticed a week or so ago that my Northern Lights auto has some browning spots on her. I had some initial light burn as my leds were a bit too close to her. Backed them up a bit but still noticed some browning on newer growth. After doing some research it looks like calcium deficiency but I don't know how.

I'm growing in coco I buffered with cal mag and I'm using tap water and mega crop parts a and b. Both should provide plenty of calcium.

So next I thought maybe nute lockout caused by...

Trouble with diagnosis... Calcium deficiency?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog