Skip to main content

"Growing demand from British retailers for lit cultivation" - hortidaily.com

"Growing demand from British retailers for lit cultivation"    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics "Growing demand from British retailers for lit cultivation"    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Switching from ebb and flow to top feed, rockwool

Does anyone know of any adverse effects if I was to switch from ebb and flow to top feed (drain to waste) using 6x6x6 rockwool cubes? I like flood and drain in my veg room, but I want to build my flower room differently.

I read somewhere that dead root matter on the top might cause issues?? Any input would be appreciated.


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog