Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

rockwool table set up

Hey,
so I have a 4 x 8 table i plan on setting up with rockwool. I cant find an answer really anywhere. What should I line the table with? Coco Mat has seem like the best choice. Would I still need a drop ceiling plastic grid type thing to keep it off the bottom of the table? Or plastic plastic to line to table.

I dont really want to double stack blocks, is getting a slab and sticking 2 or 3 on top of it an option?

:weed:

thanks for any advice


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog