Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Protek silica as ph up?

Title pretty much sums it up. The only time my ph needs up is at the beginning of a new res. "Guy at the hydro store" told me to only use silica during flower. This was of course after using it in a fresh 20 gallons. This time around, I added my base nutes & some hydrozyme, and ph was 4.0 - 2 hrs later. So I said fuck it. Added recommended silica, and bam, 5.8 I haven't noticed anything unusual thus far.

Oh, does this thing seem a little bushy or what? She's a 3 week old sensi star from...

Protek silica as ph up?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog