Skip to main content

"Growing demand from British retailers for lit cultivation" - hortidaily.com

"Growing demand from British retailers for lit cultivation"    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics "Growing demand from British retailers for lit cultivation"    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Ph and Watering

Helle there,

Just ringing with 2 simple questions:

I am using a drip hydroponic system and wondering what s your opinion about the ph of the water. I am very confused as a lot of people are having different opinions. I heard that the ph from veg is different as the ph of flowering.

The second question is about watering. I am watering my plants 15min/1 hour in day time and 15min/3hours night time. I don't know if it s to much or it s ok. Again a lot of opinions on that matter.

Thank you...

Ph and Watering


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog