Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Is calimagic even necessary at all with RO water?

Looking at the maxi bloom label the label it's easy to see it contains 5% calcium and 3.5% magnesium. With such high levels of these 2 elements I had to ask myself, is calimagic even necessary if I simply increase the PPM's of maxi in my reservoir solution? I'm going to experiment. The addition of calimagic adds nearly 200PPM to the reservoir and causes the solution to become unstable forming precipitate within 48 hours that worsens by the day completely trashing the reservoir within 72...

Is calimagic even necessary at all with RO water?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog