Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Ice probe chiller

So I purchased a ice probe for my veg'ing unit. I'm impressed at its cooling capability. There's not a lot of info out their on these . So I wanna give y'all a bit of Info, one thing is, while they do make a controller, you don't need it to run the unit, in the photos on amazon, they don't show a plug, but it does come with one. I haven't been able to see how cold it will make my resivoir but the probe it's self got ice cold,so I would imagine that in an insulated res it should be able to...

Ice probe chiller


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog