Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Florqflex and coco questions

Hi all,

I just received in the mail the floraflex 6inch, 6 plant pot pro kit, which allows me to use my own medium which i have chosen coco coir. I am growing in a 3x3 tent under an HLG 550

A)I have never uses coco before and saw many youtube videos of multiple feeding's a day. What would you all recommend as far as how many times it should be set to water and should it be a wet to to dry, or always wet?

B) i have a 5 gallon bucket that i would want to use for my reservoir. About how long...

Florqflex and coco questions


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog