Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Dwc requiring less nutes

Since we use less nutrients in dwc as roots are always in contact with the water would we use less of the biostims too?

I have several products that contain triacontinol, some with kelp,etc..

always used less nutes with dwc maxing at 500ppm(0.5ec)

many of these biostims say use 1-2ml per l...

If I can get just as good effects with half the dosage I’d be saving quite a bit on stims.

im going to try halfing it myself on my next run to see if there are any differences but if anyone else...

Dwc requiring less nutes


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog