Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

coco pH won't go down - anyone encountered this?

I fill a smart pot with 3gl of coco, right? right out of the bag. I prepare a 3gl bucket with just RO water in it to wash the new pot. I pH it down to about 4! (shiny red in the liquid tester). Then I flush the pot with the whole 3gl of water. Runoff EC goes down from 1200 to 500. pH - stays 6.5, won't budge a bloody .1!

anyone can tell me anything about it?

I doubt if running another two gl will have any effect...


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog