Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Worried for my first DWC auto-flower!

Howdy, y'all! I'm growing a Lithium OG Kush auto-flower in a 5 gallon DWC using General Hydroponics Flora Trio synthetic nutrients and RO water. The relative temperature of the grow room is 70 degrees Fahrenheit with %60 relative humidity. The water temperature of the reservoir is roughly 65 degrees Fahrenheit.

This is my first auto-flower grow, and according to the strain characteristics, I should be harvesting next week, but this plant is nowhere close to that. Have I stunted her growth...

Worried for my first DWC auto-flower!


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog