Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Want to try hydroponics, need some guidance.

I have been growing indoor in soil harvesting from 1 to 3.5 ounces per plant under QBs. Now I want to try to grow hydroponically(if that's even a word? :-))
I have a budget under $300 AUD to purchase a system and I even got a scientist who developed good nutrients for hydroponic and is going to supply it for my grow.


He had a look at what available on ebay and we have found this one...

Want to try hydroponics, need some guidance.


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog