Skip to main content

A propagation and plant-growing device in one - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Help deciding which way to go forward, Hydro or Aero LP

I been researching a lot lately as I am not really active in the grow community, unfortunately I cannot find the information I am looking for so I hope my questions find an answer from someone more knowledgeable.

My question stems from my experience using a ebb & flow system (flood/drain table system). I am in a situation where I have to replace a bunch of my equipment and I ponder if I should stick with what I know or "upgrade" to something new. I have always had a fascination with...

Help deciding which way to go forward, Hydro or Aero LP


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog