Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

GH nutrients

I’ve been reading through threads looking for a nutrient to start using I want to go back to basics and see how it does without pushing nutes to the max.

I’m concidering GH although in Eu I can only buy GHE are these exactly the same?

I’ve seen @Airwalker16 mention he follows the below chart and it’s working perfectly. Although that was 3 years ago. Does anyone still use it and does it work well?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog