Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Dialing in ebb and flow

Hi

I recently set up a 4x2x6 ft tent with an ebb and flow system. I can take some pictures and provide some more details after work later tonight, but I'm trying to get the net pots set up correctly, or switch from net pots.. I started seeds in 1" Rockwood cubes then placed them into 3.5" net pots filled with clay pebbles. My flood table is a container that's 30"x16" and 7" deep. Until this morning I had the lid on the flood table, drilled holes in the lids to suspend the net pots and...

Dialing in ebb and flow


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog