Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Removing mineral salts buildups easily

Running a simple flood system. I get buildups of mineral salt residues from nutrient solutions in my reservoirs and on hoses, trays, etc. notably in tanks where I'm using Canna's PK-13-14 phophorus additive.

My grow is cramped and hard to get at the tanks to clean them out as they are under the flood trays. I've built in a valving and drain system out of lawn irrigation parts to avoid having to get under them.

When I need to dump my nutes (every 2 weeks), I just turn a couple knobs and...

Removing mineral salts buildups easily


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog