Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Always overwatering seeds in hydro

I rarely start from seed but every now and then I bulk buy a pack of seeds to change my strain up a bit.
I always get a set back when I first place my rapid rooters in my hydro system as the water splashes the hydroton and then wicks up and saturates the rapid rooters.

I can’t manually water for a couple of weeks as we are talking 100 seedlings.

is there any method or different way to germinate seeds to avoid this overwatering?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog