Skip to main content

A propagation and plant-growing device in one - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Watering question

Okay so I'm set to start my first grow since I believe 2012 LOL. The only difference with this one is I have decided to go with a EBB and Flow drip line system. Now I have all the pumps, timers, 9 x 9 pots irrigation lines already set up , flood tables, nutrients PPM and PH meters. I have been doing a lot of research but can't seem to get a straight answer on when I should run my pumps how long and how often. I do not want to over or under water them. I would appreciate any advice on the...

Watering question


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog