Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Watering and nutrient schedule help.

So of course I’m a new guy just looking to learn. I’m running a 3x2.5x6ft tent, 1000w bloomspect LED, right now I have them in a 2:1 ratio of coco to perlite. (2/3 coco-1/3 perlite). I also have 3 part nutrients by advanced nutrients. The ph perfect line . Micro-grow-bloom. General hydro Cal-Mag. Also I have them in regular 1 gallon pots as of right now . They are at just about 7 days about soil . 2 look healthy as hell and 1 looks like he’s a little behind . His hat was still on and I had...

Watering and nutrient schedule help.


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog