Skip to main content

A propagation and plant-growing device in one - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Water Levels

Hey guys! Just popping in for a bit of advice. This is my first hydro grow, but not my first time growing. So I’m on my 4th week of Veg with my Zkittlez strain. Everything has been going good. I’m doing topping with LST, i just topped it again last night to get my 4 branches. I think I’m going to leave it alone from here on out just to see how it goes.

so here is my question. Is there a rule of thumb of where my water line should be? It seems like everything above the waterline is a darker...

Water Levels


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog