Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Res change in DWC ScrOG?

Hey all.

I just started a GDP grow in a 5gal DWC bubble bucket. I want to ScrOG but there's the logistical problem of doing a res change with a ScrOG net in place. I know there are pumps that can pull water out and can be reversed for adding water, but I don't want to damage the root system. There's a tube on the side of my buckets for the air pump and I know I could use this to drain if I set my bucket up on a stand of some sort...

Any helpful advice or recommendations? Success stories or...

Res change in DWC ScrOG?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog