Skip to main content

GrowGen posts wider first quarter loss on lower sales - Green Market Report

GrowGen posts wider first quarter loss on lower sales    Green Market Report from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics GrowGen posts wider first quarter loss on lower sales    Green Market Report Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Looking for opinions on my RDWC system design

Hi everyone! I'm coming back for my second grow and have decided to move from DWC to RDWC. So after lots of research I've completed my design in sketchup and am getting ready to start purchasing everything. Before I do that, I was looking for some opinions on the system design and some of the components.

88gqnhsvkzy51.jpg

Quick rundown of the system:

It's a waterfall system (feed lines go into the top of the buckets) with 3/4" feed lines and 3" return lines. Feed lines...

Looking for opinions on my RDWC system design


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog