Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Debating on recirculating hydroton or coco... Any suggestions?

So Ive been growing in hydroton for a while now using a live res and an organic line up and I am wondering if I can decrease my electricity cost and potentially increase the quality I've been producing... Instead of doing a continual flow of nutes as I do with the hydroton, I was thinking of using coco (sphagnum peat moss actually) and doing periodic feedings. The thought was to go with a 1:1 of SPM to perilite. Thinking that if I decrease the water retention ability of the SPM by having...

Debating on recirculating hydroton or coco... Any suggestions?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog