Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

coco people please help me with a few things

What size pots would you use and watering frequency for those pots? cloth pots or hard plastic? I could set up a drip system but if not preferably something to water once a day. I was thinking of starting these in 1 gallon plastic pots? then for final flowering what material and size? Vegging for about 3-4 weeks. Also using Gh flora series. What feeding schedule would you do? and they'll be under either a 1000w hps or hlg 550 in 4x4 area. I'm just really confused with coco but I've seen...

coco people please help me with a few things


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog