Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Is there like a plate I can set my cloner on to cool down the water??

Is there anything electric that I can buy to set my 12" wide dewey mister cloner on to cool down the water?? I would just need to lower it by 5 degrees. Cloner holds about 2 gallons of water.


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/is-there-like-a-plate-i-can-set-my-cloner-on-to-cool-down-the-water.1033202/

Popular posts from this blog