Skip to main content

A propagation and plant-growing device in one - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Cleaning Hydroton, Bleach, H2O2 the Science

Reading any forum and search for "how to clean Hydroton" and you will get different recommendations as well as warnings. I become so confused and scared I did not know what to do. So after researching it I will add my 2 cents and maybe help those of you like me that needed answers.

Here is the process I used and the science behind it.

Bleach and water solution 2 teaspoons per gallon for a soak. I needed 4 gallons for 50lb of hydroton. ( Use only regular bleach with sodium hypochlorite...

Cleaning Hydroton, Bleach, H2O2 the Science


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog