Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Cheapest, simplest way of managing temps in a single DWC bucket

Hi all! New to the forum (this is my first post) and also a first-time grower. I'm now 5 weeks in with a bubble kush plant. She's a hardy little thing, and it's a good job too... I'm treating this as an R&D run and sadly, I always seem to learn more from my mistakes than my successes. I've now got nutrients and pH dialled in perfectly and she's finally starting to take shape.

One thing I struggled with, and I looked EVERYWHERE for answers... is managing temps. I made 2 simple changes which...

Cheapest, simplest way of managing temps in a single DWC bucket


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog