Skip to main content

A propagation and plant-growing device in one - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

I just wanted to say I love this place and be excellent to eachother today :)

With all the terrible things going on in the world (America in particular) RIU is like a safe refuge from it all. This is really my only refuge from it all. Instead of letting things stress me out throughout the day I fire up RIU and entertain myself, learn, and pass the time with some great people that all share a common interest. We help each other figure out problems, improve our gardens, start the occasional community dumpster fire for entertainment, and it's refreshing each and every...

I just wanted to say I love this place and be excellent to eachother today :)


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/i-just-wanted-to-say-i-love-this-place-and-be-excellent-to-eachother-today.1030550/

Popular posts from this blog