Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

how much nutrients does everyone use?

Hey guys, so I'm just trying to get a feel for what the proper ppm and feeding schedules should be like. Researching online and getting first hand accounts which worked for people are entirely different things I've found. Nutrient schedules I find online and from what people say usually differ by several hundred ppm. So I'm curious of what people use and how much. At the moment I use general hydroponic with cal mag, armor si, and RO water and my ppm comes to about 1200 in my fourth week of...

how much nutrients does everyone use?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/how-much-nutrients-does-everyone-use.1031830/

Popular posts from this blog