Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Help! My First Indoor DWC Grow 1 of 3 Going Down

Hi Guys..

I have Been trying to germinate my White Runtz with no Success. However, I have started my Dos Si Dos #33 and I threw in 2 Bag of Seeds

My Bag was Mid-Lime and in this area that which is common that it reminded me of was Green Crack so, I tried to bring it back and get some Nice Buds BUT!

today I looked and my only survivor of the Bag of Seed is dropping and the stem looks healthy...

Any Suggestions? I have been watering every 5 to 6 hours cause the Coco Coir Plugs are drying...

Help! My First Indoor DWC Grow 1 of 3 Going Down


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/help-my-first-indoor-dwc-grow-1-of-3-going-down.1032123/

Popular posts from this blog