Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Coco, autoflower seedlings, nutes and runoff

Hello everyone!

i got some seedlings sprouted so i have a question. I water them with little water each time (since they dont want much water) and weak nutrient solution. So my questions are:
-are salts building up?
-will i have to flush the coco when my babies grow more (like 2nd or 3rd week)?
-or should i water my baby seedlings with runoff so any salts will be washed away?

I use flora trio and advanced nutrients cal/mag


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/coco-autoflower-seedlings-nutes-and-runoff.1011658/

Popular posts from this blog